Sunday, January 8, 2012

Full moon run...

   I am a little late in posting about my Sunday workout since it was a busy day.  I ran in the evening which is quite unusual since I am such a morning person.  But I was rewarded by the magnificent image of a glowing full moon over the water as I ran.  Glad I waited.  How amazing that such a big thing in the sky so far away controls our ocean tides.  Having that vision, listening to my Run Jams playlist on the iPod, and going at a slow & steady pace made it a great workout.  I was sorry I had to stop and felt like I could have gone longer.  But there will be plenty of time for that later!!  Question for you to ponder dear reader: "What helps keep you going when you exercise?"

TODAY'S WORKOUT at Lake Underhill

Run 6 miles at long distance pace
671 calories burned in 1 Hour 5 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment