Friday, January 6, 2012

Yoga and a book...

    Lucky for me, Friday was a day to sleep in until 6:30 and enjoy some morning rest.  I try to do a good yoga stretch at least twice a week and today was one of those days.  I feel so great when I leave class and I'm convinced it helps keep the injuries away.  Not to mention lots of toxins sweated out.   

TODAY’S WORKOUT at Orlando Power Yoga
http://www.orlandopoweryoga.com/
Happy Hour Hot Power Yoga
409 Calories Burned in 60 Minutes

    If you would like to be inspired to achieve a fitness goal or need help keeping your New Year's resolutions, then check out this awesome book. You Are An Ironman by Jacques Steinberg.  It's the true stories of six different regular people who pursued a dream and what happened in the process.  It is a fast read and you won't be able to put it down.  It only took me three days to get through.  I cried more than once, but in a good way!
http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Ironman-Finishing-Triathlon/dp/0670023027




No comments:

Post a Comment